Mainstream media would have you believe that there is a ghost behind every door, a spirit within every shadow. The truth is, conducting a paranormal investigation is often like fishing; you spend a great deal of time waiting. Sometimes little to nothing happens. Yet we continue to search for the inexplicable.
We have taken over 100,000 photographs, still and digital combined, during the last ten years. Hundreds of hours of video and audio. Out of all of this data, 95% of our findings have been inconclusive or completely devoid of unexplained phenomena. It is the remaining 5% that we focus on, and share with you here. It is this 5% that keeps us questioning and searching.
Contact us at.
Add us on Google+.